Friday, December 19, 2008

TAGGED !

Tagged by Kai Zhen

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
  私奔到月球-五月天
Sure okay lor. Eloping !
Leave the earth ! hahaha

2. How would you describe yourself?
好人 - 侧田
Agree? hahahaha ~

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
Without a reason, as long as she love me. = ]
 
4. How do you feel today?
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
Finally my exam was end ! hahahaha

5. What is your life's purpose?
  Better Man - Robbie Williams
To be a better person, better man = ]

6. What is your motto?
  知足-五月天
知足常乐 :)

7. What do your friends think of you?
 
Crazy - Simple Plan
Ya,your expected answer. I'm CRAZY ! LOL = ]


8. What do you think of your parents?
Perfect - Simple Plan
No matter what, they are always the most perfect in my heart ! =]

9. What do you think about very often?
都是你 - 光良
想念的心,装满的都是你 ...

10. What is 2+2?
  单数- 曹格
2+2= odd number? hahaha

11. What do you think of your best friends?
最佳损友 - 陈奕讯
Ya, Kai Cherng influence me a lot. = ] 

12. What do you think of the person you like?
You're beautiful - James Blunt
Yea,you are beautiful ! hahaha = ]

13. What is your life?
  Complicated - Avril Lavigne
Ya, life is complicated, what to do?

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Anything - Jojo
Anything lar, as long as I'm happy with what I'm doing = ]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Stop and Stare - One Republic
YA, stop and stare when i see her ! LOL

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
When you look me in the eyes - Jonas Brothers
Forever Love - LEE HOM
I think I will sing this 2 songs to my love one during the wedding instead of dancing = ]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
  It's Not Over - Daughtry
My life is not over !! hahaha

18. What is your hobby/interest?
  Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown
Lol ~

19. What is your biggest fear?
No Air - Jordin Sparks , Chris Brown
Tell me how I'm suppose to breathe with no air?

20. What is your biggest secret?
There's Nothing - Sean Kingston
Nothing, means no secret la ! hahaha = ]

21. What do you think of your friends?
好朋友 - 梁汉文
I appreciate it = ]

22. What will you post this as?
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
And a happy new year = ]

0 comments: