Saturday, December 20, 2008

tagged tagged tagged !

Tagged by Chew May Kye!
Actually I'm the one who ask her to find some tagged to tagged me!
get what i mean? lol. alright, fine. xD
by the way, I'm extremely addicted with this survey thingy.
feel so fun when i was answering those questions with a silly answer !
therefore if anyone who have a tagged,you can tagged me!
I'm glad to answer your questions !
hahahahaha =D





1. What’s your ambition?
To be a happy person.
To be a billionaire.
To be a person without any stress.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
both are equally balance.
I dislike choosing either one because it's not fair to the others.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Not even ONCE ! I'm such an optimistic person.
I would not think about those silly stuff, especially suicide !

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sure =D but I will over confidence sometimes .

5. How many babies you want?
not more than 2. one male , one female cukup =D

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Why not? Isn't scientific??

7. What is your goal for this year?
this year end soon , what about next year? year 2009 ..
I wish i could pass all my subjects for the following semester.


8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Not really! everything will come to an ending one day , even LOVE = ]

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
i) Rich
ii) Pretty
iii) Good in studies.
iv) Independent
v) Talkative
vi) Humorous
vii) Casual dress up
viii) Optimistic
ix) Good temper
x) Just allow everything what her boyfriend wants to do = ]

10.What feeling do you love most?
joy with Kai Cherng when Arsenal won any football matches = ]

11. What is your bad habit?
Waste a lot of money
Lazy
Would not willing to sleep before 1am
alot alot wei ...

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
Whatever ~

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Sure ! I do appreciate every friends of mine.
I do cherish them a lot = ]


14. What does flying means to you?
freedom !

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
money ! who doesn't? hehe

16. Define sexy?
Leah Dizon,Jessica Alba,Aki Hoshino ..
you will find out the definition of SEXY when you saw them ! LOL

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
-I use to call her MaryJane
-My Junior in SMK Taman Desa
-a girl who rotted at home for 2 months times
-a girl who rejected my appointment for many times ! hahaha
-friendly
-fun
-sexy !! nice answer for you? hahahaha xD

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Listen to the songs ...

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
year 2018? who knows ??
I wish i could become a successful business man ! haha

20. What is ur lucky number?
27






However,I'm having holiday right now . since my exam was over ! hahahahaa
I will be going back to work at SUB start tomorrow.
Wish all my college friend is enjoying their holiday right now
Wish everyone is happy with their life now ..
Be a happy person = ]
By the way , I'm happy today = ]

1 comments:

M I A said...

hey reagan don't forget to answer the tag.

http://www.wretch.c/blog/princess3112/13343753

Happy Merry Christmas!