Monday, December 1, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged ! :)
YES ! I've been tagged for the very first time since I started a bloggie
this something like survey thingy, they call it as TAGGED ! lol
okay, lets see what I've fill in on this tagged =)




Name : Reagan Chong Hon Tien

Sisters : 1
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 9
Height : 176cm
Where do you live : Cheras
Favourite drinks : 100plus, Mineral Water
Favourite breakfast : bread with cheese + a glass of milk
Have you ever been on a plane : yea, 7 years old .
Swam in the ocean : YA, IF i have this opportunity
Fallen asleep in school : yes ! I often do this at college. LOL
Broken someones heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : i think so ..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : YA. I did !
Saved e-mails : saved, coz I'm just lazy to delete it..
What is your room like : A lot stuff ! but i often clean it =]
What's right beside you : Mummy, phone, watch, pen drive .........
What is the last thing you ate : green apple
Ever had chicken pox : yes,when I was standard 3
Sore throat : ya, even though i drank a lot of water.
Stitches : no
Broken nose : NO . I'm not Michael Jackson !
Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes, I DID
Like picnics : not really .
Who was the last person you danced with : i seldom dance lar .. = =
Last made you smile : Janize
You last yelled at : My sister . =X
Today did you talk to someone you like : yes ! =DD
Get sick : I'm such a healthy person . LOL
Miss someone : Yes .
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : no. =.=
What's under your bed : dust
Who do you really hate : no. I do not hate someone for a long time
What time is it now : 12.04 am
RANDOM:
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : ya, william see tow
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes ! sister
Q : Do you want children : Of course
Q : Do you smile often : YA ! I loves to smile. LOL
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : YA . when people praise my handwriting is nice. =D
Q : Are your toenails painted : It's impossible right ? LOL
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my parents
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Black .
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : At Pj, jalan gasing,"ipoh chicken rice restaurant"
Q: I can't wait to : graduate !! hahaha
Q: When did you cry last : 30th MAY 2008
Q: Are you a friendly person: yes, i think I AM ! = ]
Q: Do you have any pets : yeap, but at grandma house
Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : yes! haha =)
Do you sleep with the TV on? : when i was watching midnight football matches
What are you doing right now? : watching Arsenal vs Chelsea !
Have you ever crawled through a window? : NO
Can you handle the truth? : sure. =]
Are you closer to your mother or father? : both !
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : infront of many people. during a funeral
How many people can you say you've really loved? : 7! dad, mum, sister, granny, kc, william & YOU!
Do you eat healthy? : SURE ! but i loves seafood,is it consider not healthy ? hahas
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : ya, when my parents scold me
How often do you go to church? : LOL.. i never go before =\
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : kai cherng,kiat zai and some of my friends who love to joke
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : obvoiusly, LOUD
Are you confident? : yeapp ! but i will over confident sometimes.
Things I was doing 10 years ago : i think my mummy also can't remember ! LOL
Things on my to-do list today:
1. watch arsenal vs chelsea
2. online
3. eat
5 snacks I enjoy..
1. twisties bbq flavour
2. hacks
3. chewing gum
4. potato chips . sometimes
5. no idea
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..
1. buy BMW ALL SERIES for myself & family =]
2. buy a new home for my family
3. buy louis vuitton & gucci for my mummy
4. donate the money for 3rd world country..
5. travel all around the world . =]
5 of my bad habits..
1. Lazy
2. loves money a lot
3. bite finger nails
4. wasted a lot money
5. being stubborn
5 places I have lived in..
1. my current house
2. my old house
3. my granny house
4. hotels
5. Australia, can i?
5 jobs I've had..
1. Student
2. sales promoter
3. waiter
4. a full timer son of my dad & mum
5. full time boyfriend =]
5 people I tag.
Anyone interested with this tagged? Just tell me, then I will tagged you! =]

0 comments: