Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan Chong = ]



Well well well.. It's 27th December!
NO NO NO . actually today is already 28th December! hahaha..
Anyway,my 19 years old birthday was just past few hours ago
Happy Birthday to me! = ]



Cheras Station One cafe where opposite Leisure Mall is the place that i choose for celebrating my birthday during my birthday eve.
thank you very much for everyone of you who attending my birthday last night
they are.. Kai Cherng, Hong Hui, Yi Shan, Weng Kit, Lek Lun, Sam, Eng Kian, Wardy, Kinki, Kiat Zai, Poh Leng & Liya!
thanks for attending :)
I apologize for beating around the bush last night
perhaps I was drunk though it was just Carlsberg. HAHA :)
I did enjoy the day!

THANK YOU SAM for the lovely cake!
THANK YOU Weng Kit, Yi Shan & Lek Lun for the Tee from ZARA!
THANK YOU Kiat Zai, Wardy, Kinki & Poh Leng for the NIC tee!
THANK YOU Hong Hui for the hand drawing art work of me!
THANK YOU everyone of you for attending!
especialy thanks to Hong Hui! I love the picture very very much! you guys can see art work below later :)


During 27th, My family and I went for seafood dinner at KLANG!

I'm the one who ask my parents to have dinner at klang during my birthday!
because those seafood restaurant at klang is very famous and delicious mahh! :D
actually my mummy suggested to eat at somewhere call port klang
since we are not familiar the way to port klang, we even went to banting, star cruise and alot alot places! LOL
the road was dark,without any street light! and those big lorries are more than the cars.. so dangrous lor! duhhh.. =.=
we embarking at 7pm,we couldn't found any restaurant to have our dinner when it's already 9pm. LOL
lastly, my dad was frustrated about it, and decided to eat dinner at klang!
but then he never scold me lar,bcoz today is my birthday mahh! hahahahaha! :DDD

seriously,the seafoods at klang really so nice lor!
we ordered.. grouper *sek ban fish*, cream shrimp *lai yao ha* , clam *lala*, vegetables *yao mak* and a signature dishes *jiu pai choi *
yummy! :D
i tot it will cost us more than rm200 like that
who knows, it only cost us rm90
so cheap lor! cheaper than KL a lot wei
somemore the lala is damn delicious ! :D

THANK YOU daddy,THANK YOU mummy! :)



THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru SMS
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru MMS
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru CALLES
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru MSN
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru FRIENDSTER
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru FACEBOOK
THANK YOU everyone who wished me thru BLOGSPOT

thank you for remember my birthday :)

Besides thank you, i really dont know what else I can say!
thank you!
terima kasih!
谢谢!
doh jeh sai !
arigato!
nandri! :)


lastly, 3 birthday wishes for myself : )
1st... hopes everyone happy with their life now, no war,no crimes, just PEACE :)
2nd... hopes my family and friends stay healty always! :)
3rd... SERCET ! hahaha :D



enjoy the photos ... : )


look alike? hahaa . :)


thanks for the nice art work hong hui : )


make a wish...


ANOTHER WISHES ..


: )




nice cake man! thanks sam :)




LOL. THE CAKEEEEE...


LEK LUN : )


WENG KIT : )


YI SHAN : )


THIS IS WHY I WILL DRUNK. LOL


THANK YOU :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN CHONG HON TIEN : ))))





0 comments: