Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Midnight

Let's see, what's the time now ?
it's 5.08AM !!
oh my godness !
i never sleep at all !
I was just watched moonlight resonance , and doing my revision.

3 more hours for me to prepare the computing essential's test later.
computing essential is one of the Alan Hoo's sucject
and yes, it is another " boring" subject again = =

Even though it's computing essential's test later
but i was referred algebra & trigonometric notes for the whole day !
this subject is tough for me , and i'm going to sit for test of algebra during this Wednesday
this algebra's test worth 15 marks ! @_@

Recently the hottest Tvb drama , Moonlight Resonance
finally came to the ending .
it was a happy ending, but it was not a expected ending for me.
but i love the story very much .
especially when they are quarreling =))


Oh ya, the result for Chelsea Vs Man Utd is 1 - 1
Too bad Man Utd didn't lose the match !
but at least they can't win any matches during this month ! HAHAHAHA
well, Arsenal is top of the EPL table right now. =D
they won Bolton 3 - 1 during last saturday !


ALRIGHT, I'm gonna do my revision of algebra & trigonometric now
hopefully can get at least 5/15 for the test ! haha
good night everyone =))

0 comments: