Thursday, September 18, 2008

UNTITLED

Oh, it's been a week that i never update my blog
do u know why?!
because i am lazy ! lols
college life is very tired, and very BORING !

computing studies,computing essentials, office application,
m'sian studies,algebra& trigonometric, probability& statistics.
I took these 6 subjects on this semester
but these six subjects has not attracted me
it was boring !
i was just playing psp during these 6 classes instead of listen to the lecturer teaching
bad student , agree ? lols

since i go to school was like wasting my time
sometimes i don't feel like wanna study anymore. hais
does anyone have any idea to rescue me? LOL


anyway,i will be start working on tomorrow.
at times square LG floor, SUB
I'll be working there for every Thursday, Friday ( after class ) and every weekends
i am lack of money right now !
i need money so badly. =))


Oh ya, Liverpool beaten Man Utd 2-1 on last saturday.
what a good news for me ! XD
and arsenal won the match too. they beaten blackburn 4 - 0 !! =D

Big match on this coming Sunday.
Chelsea Vs Man Utd . Hope Man Utd LOSE the match again .
then i think i will organize a celebration party after that !
and invite all the UN-Man Utd fans !
hahahaha XD

0 comments: