Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Day Of Dota . = ]

Oh yes ! Finally I learn something interesting at college today.
that's Alan's hoo subject, computing studies.
bases number,even though it was easy,but at least i learn something interesting ;D
very satisfy on it XD ~

Today i finished my class at 12pm. Reach home around 2pm.
i was home alone for the whole evening. Therefore ,i decided to go for DOTA ! ;D
It's been a long time that i did not played dota !
Dota was fun !
Moooooooooooonster KILL ! XD

after i finished played my dota matches , i wanna sign in my msn.
but,it doesn't work.
the screen appeared - Window Live Messenger is temporarily unavailable,please try again later ~
wth !? I've try to sign in for 50 times above =.=
sighs*

But finally i can sign in around 10:30PM . lols


Anyway, Thank you very much , Joanne ! =D
You're the first one who visited my blog. Feel proud, right ? lols. XD


Oh well,i played dota for the whole day instead of psp. ;D


Alright, I gotta sleep now . Still got class on tomorrow morning.
Friday also got class. OMG ! = [
The past semester is much more better than the current one. =\

0 comments: