Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My blogspot =))

Oh well, FINALLY i did updated my blog.
but it is not WRETCH anymore.

It's BLOGSPOT ! =)


doesn't had any special reason why i wanna change my blog,

but to improve my ENGLISH !

i think this is the best way to improve my English.

Coz my English was too sucks ! goshhh ~


After a 2 weeks holiday of .....

rotting at home,went to PD,went to Poppy Garden during merdeka's eve,on the phone with her every midnight 5.20am ;D , have fun at wardy's birthday party ... etc !

FINALLY ,

i was started a new semester at UCSI.

btw,i passed all my subjects of last semester ~

oh ! how lucky i am ;D


Alright, let's talk about my college stuff :D


I'll be taking 6 subjects during this semester.

well,algebra & trigonometry is tough !! damn !

but i will try my best to get a better result during end of the semester . ;D


Alan hoo's class was boring !

nobody willing to pay attention during his teaching period, including me as well ;P


And ya,i bought a new psp *it's 2nd hand psp , which bought from yi shan's bf *

just rm250 , with 2gb of memory stick. it was cheap enough ! ;P

but i need to modify everything of the psp. including buying a new 4gb memory stick

coz 2gb is not enough space for me to install the games. :D


the total amount of my psp is around rm400 . @@


oh well,i couldn't paying much attention when teacher teaching.

coz i was playing my psp. :P

that's the consequences of bringing psp to college =.=

hahaha



alright, it's 12.17am right now .

it's time for me to sleep now.
all my classes are 8 in the morning everyday during this semester . =.=
oh my godness !

but at least i can save up the money of paying rm2 for the parking fees.

coz i can park at SHELL petrol station every morning :D



GOOD NIGHT everyone ! :D



P/S : I HAVE NOT ANNOUNCE THAT I'M HAVING A NEW BLOGSPOT.
I WILL ANNOUNCE IT WHEN MY ENGLISH IS IMPROVED :P

0 comments: