Friday, October 10, 2008

Tired

I'm having an exam on tmr
which is malaysian studies mid term =.=
and i gonna drive my midnight car soon
LOL

I'll be having a lot of exam and assignment within this 2 weeks
11oct sat , malaysian studies mid term
13oct mon , prob & stat test
16oct thur , computing studies test
17oct fri , due date for my office application assignment
18oct sat , algebra & trigonometric mid term
21oct tue , presentation for malaysian studies
22oct wed , office application mid term
24oct fri , due date for my malaysian studies assignment ...... etc etc etc !!

OH MY GOD !!!!! =.=

does anyone willing to help me to solve all this college issue ?
DAMN !!

i think i gotta take some unpaid leave during this 2 weeks time to study !!
hais .

seriously, i hate this semester so much lar
and i'm getting lazy and lazy nowadays .

6 subjects , 8am class everyday
facing the stupid + brainless algebra lecturer every monday and wednesday
the way she talk ,or i should say , the way she yell .
ahhhhh ~


ok lar, need to study already .
good luck to everyone in their mid term and test
and good luck to all the pmr students
=))

0 comments: