Tuesday, January 6, 2009

midnight

It's 4.17am right now and i am still facing my dell computer
the sun will appear few hours later
but i still not willing to get to the bed and sleep yet! =.=

well,today is the first day of my 3rd semester of UCSI
since this is my 3rd semester in UCSI, I know...
and i already expected that the classes will be dismiss within 30mins for the first week.
or even less than 30mins
or even the lecturer never attend the class and tell us anything =.=
coz the same cases happened during the last 2 previous semesters..
it was like wasting our time to college loh ok? sighs!


however, i can feel that i will be very boring during this semester..
coz i am not taking the same subjects with my friends who were taking foundations anymore...
coz im doing diploma mahh.
those subjects i left for diploma year 1 all are not available for foundations students...
but yet, i still got plenty of friends who taking diploma lar
but those who are very close to me in college were taking foundations lo. goshh ~

perhaps i have too much of complaints lahh. hahaha =]



okay.. it's 4.43am right now
i used half an hour to complete only 3 paragraph.. oh my god.
by the way, i think my daddy will wake up very very soon.
coz he needs to fetch my sister to school later on
perhaps he will scold me,since he doesn't know that my class will be on 2pm tmr


i will be goin for BAHASA KEBANGSAAN class on tmr!
yes, you're right. it's bahasa kebangsaan! :D
we call it bahasa malaysia during secondary school.
and yes again, my bahasa melayu was without a credit in my spm! :D
what a shame right? credit pun tak dapat!
but at least i never fail it lah =)


okayy,stop the embarrassing part!
I'm here to proudly announce that... i had PASS my algebra & trigonometry!! :D
so proud of myself la wei. i was worried that i will be fail or whatever.. lol = ]



okayy.. it's 4.58am now. my daddy was just awake few minutes ago
surprisingly, my daddy never scold me..
daddy : woi, still haven't sleep ah?
reagan : soon soon. i will sleep soon. no worries
daddy: what time is your class on tmr morning?
reagan: not morning la dad, it's 2pm
daddy: (without saying anyting then went downstairs...)
:D

i think i better go sleep now before he scold me later.. hahaha :D



good night everyone who is still sleeping now
good morning everyone who was just awake
:D






5.06am
- the end -
:D

1 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

yeah go college for nothing
go talk crap with buddies only...