Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bedtime stories : )


It's another Adam Sandler's movie again
I just loves to watch every of his comedy movies lar :)
He acted a funny characteristics in every movies
it's hard to without a LOL after watching his movies! :D

Here's another movie from Adam Sandler,call Bedtime Stories..
just went to watch this movie at jusco cheras selatan with janize this evening..
well,it is a nice movie!
A bedtime stories tells by Adam Sandler to his nephew and niece, but it really happens on the next day as what he tells them..
well, the hamster call BUGSY in the movie is so cute!
it eyes is so big! :D
But I think it is just an animate instead of real hamster. hahaha


bedtime story comes true, the candies is falling from the sky ! xD

bugsy! so cute! : D

Bugsy on Adam's head ! xD

it's worth to watch this movie if you're unhappy with the beginning of year 2009..
I rate this movie for 7/10.. =)



well, college reopen on next Monday ahh !!
I do not know either is a good news or bad news for me.. but most of you thinks that it's a bad news right? xD
but then my schedule for next semester kinda nice actually..
It's only one subject on 8am for me, which is basic concept of maths class..
other classes all will begin after 10am, even some of it will be evening classes!..
I can rest more instead of get up so damn early in the morning . *HURRAY ! * =D
tak macam last semester, tiap tiap hari pun pukul 8am! tak cukup tidur la wei! xD


Anyway, I get my result for my past semester adi. 6 out of 4 subjects.. PASS ! :DDD
now left 2 subjects haven't release! which are algebra & trigonometry and malaysian studies..
hopefully can pass la.. especially algebra! =.=
*will update here once i get my results of the 2 remaining subjects*


alrights, time to sleep.. GOOD NIGHT!!

once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! ^^
stay healthy :)
be happy :))
smile always ! :D




p/s: I want to watch IP MAN lor! =.=

0 comments: