Thursday, January 15, 2009

叶问 IP MAN

FINALLY! yes,finally i watched IP MAN! :D
I hope i'm not too late laa..
watched ip man at mid valley this evening with kai cherng..
finally i had watched this movie,since all my friends already watch it..
and all of them also said it's a very nice movie
and yes, it's really a MUST WATCH movie wei :)
my tears almost drop while his end fight
everyone was so proud of him when he beaten that japanese guy
Donnie Yen 甄子丹.. you really impressed me alot laa :)



my current phone sony w890i is including 3.2 megapixel camera
instead of my previous phone 2.0 megapixel..
and it's nice to capture with a 3.2 megapixel phone from a professional photographer :D

this is CHO KAI CHERNG. LOL :D

Superman, Batman, Hulk, Spider Man.. I prefer SPIDER MAN! :D


professional skill right? hahahahha :)







P/S: feel like wanna learn wing chun after watching IP MAN! hahahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes ! i also wanna learn weng chun !!! hahahaha....where got ar? xD