Saturday, January 24, 2009

ferrari

OH MY GOD
I saw a Ferrari at the main door of times square this evening
this is really the first time i saw a real ferrari
and it does appear infront of my eyes

But i do not know what model is that.. coz ferrari is not common in Malaysia
it's too expensive for our nations
i think a ferrari cost rm1million ++ .. @_@
I think it's almost the same model with Cristiano Ronaldo's ferrari
but too bad, he's car was crash
hahaha



ENJOY THE FERRARI RECORD VIDEO :)




LASTLY, outing with Janize on Thursday to watch the movie, THEY WAIT...



Last, but not least.. 2 more days to Chinese New Year
and it's time to get ang pau and ready for gamble! hahaha :)

I'm here to wish everyone a happy chinese new year! :D
gong hei fat choi !!
:)






p/s: I wish i could be the owner of the ferrari one day in the future :)

0 comments: