Sunday, July 5, 2009

Untitled

okayy... I'm started to neglect my blog adi.
feel so lazy to update my bloggie = S
recently I'm busy with my assignment, hmm.. should say"act like I'm busy"
actually I'm quite free one you know? LOL :P
and recently I'm addicted to facebook punya " Typing Maniac"! It's a very fun game thou
even though I can't beat the rank #1 in my friend list. hahahaaha.

hmmm.. what else I can write ah?
Oh yea, my mum's handbag was robbed by a motorcyclist during Friday evening!!!
daylight robbery! how dare you =@
happened at the roadside between KL plaza to Pavilion...
luckily my mum let go her hand while the motorcyclist tried to pull her handbag.
just light injured on her hand and lucky never twisted her hand.
but a lot of stuff was lost. IC, license, credit cards, mobile phone, cash, cash vouchers.........
luckily my dad was holding the car key that time, or else i think the car also will lost = S

and my mum told me that, when she went to make the police report on that day, the policemen told my mum that around 100 cases of robbery happen in Malaysia everyday.
100 cases per day? abit too exaggerate bah? -__-"
but no doubt, Malaysian public security memang teruk!
crime is happening everywhere in Malaysia!
sigh~ can I stay at a country that without any crime?



I am insomnia this few days.. cannot get onto the bed before 4am..
i wonder whyyyyy -___-"

0 comments: