Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers.

Okay.. it's been a time that i never updated any new post here.
Was kinda lazy recently.. I wonder why = S


Okay..Recently peoples are often talk about the latest blockbuster movie, "Transformers revenge of the fallen"


And yes! I had watched it this evening with Mr Chan Lek Lun & Mr Lau Weng Kit at Mid Valley
Hmm. yea, it's a great movie, a very great Action movie.
but for the storyline, it's just normal, mah mah dei jek.. abit exaggerate. LOL
no doubt, it's a great movie. i would rate it 9.4/10 = ]

And.. yes yes yes.. you're right, Megan Fox memang Hot & Sexy!
That guy was really soooo lucky to kiss with her. OH MY GOD
:D






It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

NO SURPRISE- DAUGTHRY = ]

0 comments: