Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've lost my direction

I still remember around 6 months ago.. I've set my MSN personal msg as "Mr Happy". Yea seriously, that time I was very happy in my life.. I played, I joked, I crazy-ed, I lame-ed, I enjoy everything.. I knows that's nothing more important than "HAPPY" in a person life. Therefore, when people asked me.. "if you have a choice, what would you wanna be?" I would answer them.. "I want to be a happy person".. yes, Happy Go Lucky.. a Happy Go Lucky person is happy all of the time, and would not worry about anything! And that time I was wondering why these people loves to worry so much of non-sense instead of optimizing?

6 months later.. I could finally understand why people loves to worry so much of non-sense, worry about things that haven't exist, worry this and that.. because I'm one of them right now! sorry people..
Recently I am thinking that... what is the target in my life now? what is my direction for now and the future?
Im thinking what would I do right after I've graduate for my Degree few years later?
Isit Im gonna find an office boy job, every morning sit inside the office, doing all the paperworks, then received the SAME salaries every end of the month?
Or Im gonna take the risk of doing something risky that to make my life more wealthy?

If I'm still a year 2008's Reagan Chong, my choice would to become a wealthy Reagan Chong, I was dare to dream, because "everything is possible"!
But since year 2008 was past, and now I'm the 2009's Reagan Chong.. I admit that, this Reagan Chong has already lost his own confidence.. Confidence is everything, since I've lost it, isit I've lost everything? Wth~

How could a person live without Confidence?
How can makes a person become happier in their life?
Isit depends on a person own "satisfaction level" and the "demand level"?
What is ENOUGH?
How much is ENOUGH?

you will never know...


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~


p/s: Motivation.. where are you??

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

I understand it's sometimes really hard to tell someone how you feel. Everyone just won't feel satisfied until they lose something very important in life. So, be happy and don't worry too much about things that might not even happen(even though i actually do the same). I'm always willing to spare my ears if you wanna tell me your 'sam si' geh..
hahahhaa :D

小雨 said...

dun tink too much la not good for health ar
study hard for the cumin mid term la =p