Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tagged

It's been a long time that i never update my blog
thank you Chew May Kye aka Mary Jane who tagged me
so now i can update my blog by using this tagged here :)


幸福套餐
NO。1 ♥
01 你的绰号 : I think everyone is calling me REAGAN. :)
02 年龄 : I'm still 19 ok? instead of 20! lol
03 生日 : 27th December 1989
04 星座 : Capricorn
05 兴趣 : Arsenal
06 专长 : Not punctual at all

幸福套餐
NO。2 ♥
01 你有没有喜欢的人? : Sure, a lot :D
02 是否在交往? : Yes
03 现在幸福吗? : Ya, I'm kinda happy with my life now.
04 如果上天给你勇气,最想做什么事? : Everything
05 如果有天,你爱的人跟你告白的话? : I will say... Thank You =]

幸福套餐
NO。3 ♥
01 点你的人是: Chew May Kye
02 她是你的 : Secondary school friend
03 她的个性? : Silly & funny & nice :D
04 认识她多久? : More than 2 years, but less than 3 years
05 你觉得她怎样? : very silly! but yet, she is very nice :)
06 你想对她说什么 : Thank you for tagged me! =D

幸福套餐
NO。4 ♥
01 最爱的节目 : Astro!
02 最爱的音乐 : All the nice songs.
03 最爱的季节 : Summer
04 最爱的卡通 : Doreamon, Tom & Jerry
05 最爱的人 : Friends & Family
07 最爱的国家 : Malaysia :)
08 最爱的天气 : Cloudy day

幸福套餐
NO。5 ♥
01 如果上天给你三个愿望:
第一个愿望 : Hope my family & friends stay healthy :)
第二个愿望 : Become the CEO of Las Vegas :)
第三个愿望 : 世界末日不会来临 :)

02你是很专一的人吗 : Of cause I am! :D
03 最深刻的回忆? : A lot!
04 你是个很有信心的人吗? : Yes, I think I am :)
05 你很爱微笑吗?: Yes, I love to smile.. everyone knows! :D
06 如果你要放弃你现在的生活,你愿意吗 : Ya, If I can get a better life
07 妄想什么样的生活 : Wealthy life
08 是否横刀夺爱才是爱 : 顺其自然就好 :)





Okayy.. I was just simply gives the answer without thinking,
coz I am very tiring right now =__=
Will be having a test for calculus tomorrow,
so I gotta take a nap now and continue doing the revision at the night time.
Chinese New Year was just end, hope everyone of you did enjoyed it :)
and recently I am playing Facebook, instead of Friendster anymore!


Hope everyone happy with their life now. Stay happy.. cheers! :)

1 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

yalur chinese new year just ended..
good luck to you

=]