Saturday, February 14, 2009

Donate Blood

Did you went for donate blood before??
okayy..I saw there was a donation of blood at my college this morning
I saw it while i was finish class this morning
I remember my mum told me, it's GOOD to donate blood
coz after you finish donate blood you can... bla bla bla bla bla..~
so i went for it lo xD
And this is my very first time to donate blood :)


There are so many student who donate blood. Ucsi's student are kind xD
the nurse from government hospital
Borong pendaftaran
inilah kakak yg lawa tu tolong aku buat sutikan xDthe first step... the second step..
last step...done! thank you kakak! :Dsangat seronok selepas kakak habis tolong aku.. :PWAHHH.. my blood!It only takes 5 minutes for me to fill up this =__=








Just back from sunway ><" went for gethering with my secondary school friends who are Tan Chee Seng and Chin Chieh Ming! :D lama tak jumpa =] It's 4.44am right now.. and today is valentine day! Hope everyone of you will enjoy the day =]




p/s : Would you be my valentine? : )

3 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

wah so brave and kind huh you...
good boy!

Reagan Chong said...

hahahaha! thank you! :D

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

I did but the kakak refused me ><
she said i'm bloodless~~xD