Sunday, April 12, 2009

David Archuleta

Went to watch David Archuleta's showcase at Sunway Lagoon this evening with MayKye
I'm having final exam now, but I still went to watch David
but then got free ticket wor, takkan tak pergi kan? :D
Thanks for the ticket MayKy
e :)
such a tiring day....

still waiting for others photo, the photos
are with her now
will upload very soon


Sorry for late update post
I'm so busy this few days, due to my rajin-ness to study for my finals
I'm such a good student right? LOLLLL :)

Actually I was waiting MayKye to send me those David Archuleta photos la
and I was just received all the photos from her
:))











Check out my facebook, you can find out more photos and video right there :)


p/s: Sorry for the bad quality of the video record, coz I was using my phone camera to record it. Tiada wang untuk beli Camera XD
and very sorry for my hand was shaking all the time =__=

1 comments:

Chloe Lim said...

DAVID DAVID! !
haha
eh...i call chloe cause my family just know my chinese name and chloe..what xiao gal that those name they dont know is who le.and i'm big girl now still call xiao girl laught die ppl lo..hehe bao lam tim cheong hon tian XD haha