Saturday, March 14, 2009

I WANT...

I WANT happy
I WANT healthy
I WANT a healthy life
I WANT a wealthy life
I WANT everyone to be happy
I WANT everyone to be healthy
I WANT a BMW
I WANT a Bangalow house
I WANT Seiko Criteria watch
I WANT the latest Honda City 1500cc
I WANT Sony Plasma LCD
I WANT the full set of comic "The Prince of Tennis"
I WANT PS 3
I WANT a laptop
I WANT to watch Spider Man 4
I WANT to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4
I WANT to pass all my remaining subjects
I WANT to graduate!
I WANT a peaceful world
I WANT Malaysia to enter World Cup and defeat Brazil!
I WANT Lee Chong Wei to defeat Lin Dan!
I WANT 陈法拉
I WANT Bill Gates' 1% property
I WANT to watch Lee Hom's concert
I WANT to watch Leona Lewis's concert
I WANT my daddy to have more rest
I WANT my mummy to be more prettier and younger! :D
I WANT my sister to study hard in her studies
I WANT my popoh to stay healthy and able to see me married in the future!
I WANT to travel all around the world
I WANT to go Emirates stadium,London to watch an Arsenal match
I WANT to save money
I WANT self-motivate
I WANT to succeed my dreams
I WANT to do it better :)
I WANT to sleep now, it's 7.42am right now
I WANT to say Good Night to everyone who are still sleeping
I WANT to say Good Morning to everyone who was awake :)






p/s: "Everyone have Unlimited wants and needs, but resources are always limited" Means that the society does not have enough resources to satisfy everyone needs.
Learn from Economics. LOL :D

0 comments: