Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just forget about the title .

My lovely sony ericsson w880i rosak again ! T___T
I miss you la w880i !









after my w880i took for repair , my mum was given me a temporarily phone
it's an old phone, SE z600










what a cacat phone .
LOL


then i had given my mum a lot of complaint about the phone i'm using . =.=
so,my mum was given me another temporarily phone 2 days ago
it is nokia 2630 .










I do not know how to use nokia phone lor.
I do not even know where to change the language of the phone =.=



OK, i get a bad result for my algebra & trigo mid term.
and my final exam is around the corner , but i am still playing all around
yes, I am such a playful boy, and i use to hold the Buddha's foots last second.
HAHAHAHA ~

last, but not least .
my birthday is coming soon! =D
it's on 27th December ! remember it :)
I love to mention it before my birthday every year
at last , i received a lot of birthday wishes and gift every year! HAHAHAHA .
therefore, do remember my birthday ok? =))




p/s : I miss you . jcyt =))

0 comments: